A candidate who wants to get admission in the B.A. 1st Year Honours course, he should be passed H.S. examination or equivalent examination with minimum 45% in the aggregate ( best of 5) or at least 50% in the subject or related subject applied for.
◘ A student in Honours Course(H) will have to take 2 General(G) subjects in addition to Hons. Subject.
- Students Carrey up pass marks in at least five subjects are eligible to apply for general course .
- Any students admission lab based subjects, who must have obtained pass marks in those subjects in H.S. level.
- Application Form may be created online in the last date of application.
◘ A candidate who appeared at the H.S. examination (or equivalent) but could not obtain pass marks in that subject will not be allowed to take up that subject in the Degree course.
◘ For Honours course, a student must obtain at least 45% in the aggregate or at least 50% in the subject applied for.
◘ Candidates must attach scanned copy of their passport size photograph.
◘ Only for information and assistance, one Help Desk is available in the college office at working hours.
Application Form Fee deposited Rs.100 (for Honours course & General course) to the College Account Name Rabindra Bharati Mahavidyalaya A/c No. 34953473710 in State Bank Of India Kolaghat Branch ( IFSC Code - SBIN0014102 MICR Code 721002152 – the auto-generated Bank challan from any Branch of SBI. The challan deposited to any other Branch except to SBI KOLAGHAT , then extra bank charge decided by the bank authority have to provided by the candidate.
- At the time of counselling Spot candidate must bring Application hard copy, Bank challan, Original and Xerox document (M.P admit card , Mark sheet of H.S.(or equivalent) Examination, and Caste/PH Certificate, (for Students applying through Quota) for verification .
- The admission form should be clearly filled in and signed up by the applicant.
- Candidates can apply and take online Form fill up from anywhere.
- Any candidate can apply for One Honours subjects in the One application form.
- For General course separate application form must be filed up.
- Only for information and assistance, one Help Desk is available in the college office at
Any problem contact
Mr. Tapas BeraMob:9732700796
Mr. Arabinda Patra Mob: 9434805621
◘ Warning : If any student provide any false information or tamper document his/her admission will be automatically cancelled.