CODE OF CONDUCT
This code of conduct shall apply to all the students of the college on and off the campus that may bring serious adverse impact on the reputation of the institution.
The student should regularly attend the classes. He/she must have compulsory 75% attendance to appear in university examination. A medical condition with proper documents and above 60% attendance can be considered.
In any legitimate condition if any student is forced to discontinue his studies, he must take the consent of the Principal.
Before taking any reliving certificate or transfer to any other institution students should clear all the fees/dues and collect a clearance certificate from the authority.
The student must abide by all the rules and regulations and maintain discipline as declared by the college.
The student should regularly check the notice board to be updated about the important information conveyed by the institution.
Any deliberate mistake, misconduct or any harmful activity that can damage the property or the reputation of the college may lead to serious consequence. It could cause his/her cancellation of admission, expel or even legal action.
The students should be empathetic towards his/her fellow students, peers and so on.
The students must keep in mind their broader responsibility to society, country and more importantly humanity.
Decency and decoram in behaviour should be maintained.
Punctuality is highly emphasised here.
Principal, Teachers and all staff should be respectfully addressed.
Interest in cultural activities, sports and games and activities of different cells should be shown by all.
Ragging in any form is strictly prohibited in the college.
1. Any kind of in appropiate behaviour or violent conduct is strictly prohibited in the college.
2. Health and safety ules are to be obeyed.
3. No damage should be caused to any college property in any form whatsover.
4. Use of drugs/alchohol is very strictly prohibited in the college.
5. No guests/ friends are permitted to enter premises other than bonafide regular students.
6. Attention should be paid to turning off the switches of light and fans when leaving a room.
7. Every student of the college is provided with an Identity card which should be worn in the college.
8. Any exchange or lending of one’s Identity Card will be treated as a serious offence.
9. The Identity Card should be presented at the gate on entering the college.
10. The Identity card is to be presented when borrowing books from the library and attending college functions etc.
11. If the identity card is lost the college must be immediately informed. A new Identity card may be issued on payment of a fine.
12. In case of transfer or withdrawl from the college the Identity card must be returned to the college office.
13. The office must be informed of any change of address and phone number after admission is completed.
All Correspondences should be addressed to the Principal. In all correspondence with the college, it is imperative to state the student’s name and roll number and mobile no.